Could your company benefit from a talented STEM intern?
29 Sep 2017
Receive a 50 percent cash match on your intern's wages – up to $2500 through SciTechsperience
SciTechsperience is a free, statewide, state-funded internship program that connects small for-profit Minnesota businesses with talented college STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) students.
Participating companies receive a wage reimbursement of 50 percent of the intern's wages up to $2,500.
- Companies located anywhere in Minnesota with less than 250 employess worldwide may participate
- Graduate students are now eligible for the program
- More than 325 reimbursements are available now on a first-come, first hire basis
- Are for-profit, registered and conducting business in Minnesota
- Have fewer than 250 employees worldwide worldwide
- Offer an internship that offers hands-on STEM industry experience
- Are doing business in one of the following industries:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Biotechnology, Life Sciences and Health IT
- Engineering Services
- Fuels, Energy, Energy Management
- IT/Computer Technology
- Mining, Materials, Manufacturing and Processing
Want to know more? Check out this short webinar or contact SciTechsperience Program Director Becky Siekmeier, Minnesota High Tech Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-230-4241.