Covid-19 Funding – Loans And Grants
27 Apr 2021
Registration for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund will begin Friday at 8 a.m. and the application period will start on Monday, May 3 at 11 a.m. CT. The online application will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
SBA recommends qualifying applicants prepare by:
- Registering for an account at restaurants.sba.gov starting on Friday at 8 a.m. CT.
- Reviewing the official guidance, including program guide, frequently asked questions and application sample by clicking here.
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant reopens at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 26. Here's what you need to know:
- Register in the portal in advance: https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/
- Use the checklist to make sure you have everything you need to complete your application: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-application-checklist
- Review the application guide: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-application-user-guide
- Review frequently asked questions: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-faq-regarding-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-svog
- Learn more: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/shuttered-venue-operators-grant