Covid-19 Funding – Loans And Grants
27 Apr 2021
Registration for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund will begin Friday at 8 a.m. and the application period will start on Monday, May 3 at 11 a.m. CT. The online application will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
SBA recommends qualifying applicants prepare by:
- Registering for an account at restaurants.sba.gov starting on Friday at 8 a.m. CT.
- Reviewing the official guidance, including program guide, frequently asked questions and application sample by clicking here.
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant reopens at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 26. Here's what you need to know:
- Register in the portal in advance: https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/
- Use the checklist to make sure you have everything you need to complete your application: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-application-checklist
- Review the application guide: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-application-user-guide
- Review frequently asked questions: https://www.sba.gov/document/support-faq-regarding-shuttered-venue-operators-grant-svog
- Learn more: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/shuttered-venue-operators-grant
City Council approves two more sponsorshipsApr 26 2021
The Bank of Elk River and the Metal Craft have reached agreements with the city of Elk River to provide a multi-facility naming partner for several marketing opportunities. The two Elk River businesses have agreed to sponsor the Furniture and Things Community Event Center, Lion John Weicht Park and...
A single mother of two teenage boys, Deanna was laid off during the pandemic. She moved to the south metro to get away from difficult circumstances where she had been living and to look for new employment. Deanna had been a light delivery driver and was interested in getting her...
Four Together Elk River Brand Ambassadors participated in a ShoppER video, and the video is now available on social media sites promoted by the Elk River Economic Development Authority and other partners. EDA members viewed the video at their April 19 meeting, and a blooper reel that was created...