20 May 2021
- Minnesota Department of Economic Development resources for employers – Information on staffing, hours, unemployment insurance and assistance for small businesses.
- Coronavirus and unemployment insurance – Specific details on mandatory or voluntary quarantines, changes in hourly work or layoffs, and COVID-19 related costs.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry's “worker protections” – A summary of FMLA, sick leave, unemployment insurance.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry – Frequently asked questions for employers and employees related to COVID-19
- Minnesota Council – Society of Human Resource Management (MNSHRM) – Resources for HR professionals (login required).
ST PAUL, Minn. — A newly available rent aid program in Minnesota, called RentHelpMN, is now accepting applications. The program promises to help eligible renters catch up on overdue rent and utility payments dating back to March 13, 2020. It also specifically offers assistance to Minnesotans who have fallen behind on rent du...
Most people who live in a home with a septic system probably know they should get it pumped once in a while. But they may not realize that what they put in their septic system can prevent it from working properly — and could even wind up in their drinking water. Rea...
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz said he will recommend a roughly $2 billion package of public construction projects this year, including $276 million for housing projects. Walz kicked off a series of four bonding bill announcements at Minnehaha Commons, a 44-unit facility in Minneapolis that houses formerly homeless veterans and seniors. He sai...